T8 LED Replacement Tube
We manufacture the highest quality LED T8 tubes in the market today with a reduction in existing wattage of over 50%. Our products are available in both internal and external drivers.
T8 LED Tube Specifications:
- 94 - 104 Lumens per watt
- 120 degree beam angle
- Available in 4000k, 5000k, 6000k
- 2 ft., 3 ft., 4 ft., up to 8 ft., and NO BALLAST REQUIRED.
- Voltage range 100-265v or 277v.
- Power Factor > 0.95
- Available in 15W, 16W, 17W, 18W on 4'.
- Mercury and Lead Free.
- 3, 4, & 5 Year Warranty available.
- 50,000 hour life expectancy, 5.7 years at 24/7 and 11.4 years at 12/7.
- Binned diodes for color uniformity.
- Electronically tracked item should future replacement or servicing be required.
- ANSI/UL 1598, "Luminaires," ANSI/UL 1598B, "Supplemental Requirements for Luminaire Reflector Kits for Installation on Previously Installed Fluorescent Luminaires," and ANSI/UL 153, "Portable Electric Luminaires". Fixture retains UL rating after disconnect of ballast.
- Patented end caps US Patent Nos. 7,049,761 and 7,510,299. We are approved through the patent owner to produce and sell LED light unlike many in the industry.
T8 LED Light:
- No mercury and completely recyclable
- Highest sustainable Lumen output available
- Instant start with built in automatic system diagnostics for safe, reliable long life
- Shock and vibration resistant
- No strobe effect (flicker found in fluorescent lights)
Benefits of T8 LED:
- Reduce Monthly Cost of Lighting
- Reduce Maintenance
- Reduce Wattage
- Reduce A/C Load
- + No Hazardous Mercury
- Increase in Net Operating Income
- Cash Flow
- Buildings Capitalization Rate